Sea and multi-modal shipments
performs shipments by means of auto, sea, air and rail transport to any destination.
- Container shipments in 20', 40', and 40' High-Cube containers,
- Perishable goods shipments in REF containers.
- Non-standard and heavy cargoes shipment in Flat Rack and Open Top containers.
- Shipment of hazardous cargoes
- Freighting ships
In most cases, delivery is done according to the "door to door" scheme. The transportation starts from the goods loading at the consignor’s warehouse and ends with the cargo unloading at the consignee’s warehouse.
Long-standing partner relationships with the biggest sea lines and the extensive agent network enable us to successfully perform shipments to various destinations irrespective of the complexity of the route and nature of cargo.
The most developed destinations are:
- USA, China, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Egypt, Malaysia, Brazil and West European countries..
- We have vast experience of container shipments from the Chinese ports of Yantian (Shenzhen), Qingdao, Shanghai, Ningbo, Chiwan, Xiamen, Guanzhou, Taichung and others.
- We can offer container cargoes shipment via ports of West Europe: Hamburg, Rotterdam, Antwerp, Kotka etc.
- Trans-shipment and processing of cargoes are performed in the Russian ports of St. Petersburg, Vostochny, Nakhodka, Novorossiysk etc.
- And also in the ports of West Europe: Hamburg, Bremerhafen, Rotterdam, Antwerp and others.
You can obtain additional information on multi-modal shipments by calling +7 (495) 27-602-27
you can also e-mail your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org