JSC "IMC" organizes all kinds of railroad shipments with the use of various rolling stock types: complete stock, refrigerator sections, mail and luggage cars, containers, cisterns, special rolling stock, shipment of outsized and non-standard cargoes on the platform, and hazardous cargoes shipment.
- Submission and agreeing the shipment plan in cars and containers according to time norms (and ahead of them) established by the RF Railway charter.
- Provision of the agreed shipment plan with rolling stock.
- Development, agreeing and approval of cargo loading schemes
- Performance of goods diversion in a car within the Moscow Railway and the RF network.
- Drawing up of shipment documentation and payment of railway tariffs (the RF shipments).
- Invoicing and payment of additional levies and station services at the station of dispatch.
- Invoicing of the final settlement for the Railway shipment, payment of additional levies station services at the station of destination, shipment documentation processing at the bank.
- Provision of locking and sealing devices, curls, seals and accessories.
- Payment of railway transportation tariffs of the CIS and SMGS
- Cargo guarding and insurance.
- Tracking of shipments throughout the transportation route.
- Container r/w shipments.
- All types of universal containers:
- Shipment of 3 to 5 containers is done from stations:
- Moscow – Tovarnaya Ryazanskaya, Lubertsy-1, Moscow – Tovarnaya Oktyabrskaya.
- Shipment of 20-foot containers is done from stations:
- Moscow – Tovarnaya Ryazanskaya, Moscow – Tovarnaya Kurskaya, Moscow – Tovarnaya Oktyabrskaya.
- Shipment of 40-foot containers is done from station Moscow-2-Mitkovo.
You can obtain additional information on rail shipments by calling +7 (495) 27-602-27;
you can also e-mail your questions to: email@example.com